Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My best friend


This is my best friend in the whole world. This is Missy. She is with me through this and thin and loves me no matter what. She is happy to see me every time. She wags her tail and literally knows everything I feel. She is very perceptive. If I am upset, she comes right over to me to console me. If I am happy, she wags her tail and wants to play. She lays with me all night and she follows me all day, when I am home. She trust me and knows that I will take care of her. She lets me put her coat on when it snows out and she lets me take care of her when she is sick or has skin problems. She knows that I wont hurt and we have a great relationship. She is very special to me. The funniest thing that she does is carry her bowl everywhere she goes. She leaves a little food in her dog dish and if she follows me into another room, she picks it up wiht her mouth and just takes it with her...She is absolutely sent to me as a gift from God. God knew that I was going to be needing her through some tough times!

No comments: